Call our office at (423)365-6451 to setup an appointment with your child's teacher
Career Dress Up Day
Show us what you want to be when you grow up!
1st Celebration Assembly
K-2 at 8:30
3-5 at 9:30
Professional Development for Staff
Public Library Cards
Audrey Pack Memorial Library (the Public Library in Spring City) would like to give all SCES students the opportunity to get a library card.
- If you would choose not to apply for a card, or if your child already has one, please mark the appropriate box, and return to your child’s teacher.
- If you would like your child to get a library card, simply fill in the application and return to your child’s teacher.
- Have all applications turned in to the school by November 11, 2016. After this date, please take them to the public library.
- The 3 classes with the most application papers returned will receive a cupcake party.
- Library cards give access to a multitude of free electronic books, electronic audio books, electronic magazines, in addition to internet privileges and book check out privileges at Audrey Pack Memorial Library.
Box Tops for Education
Back to School Drawing
Thanks to General Mills and Walmart, every Walmart exclusive Box Tops Certificate that we clip and collect until November 2, 2016 earns our school a chance to be one of 20 winners of 50,000 Bonus Box Tops - that's $5,000 for our school! With your help, we can make a difference for our school. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD
WORK AND SUPPORT!
Please download the following notice for further details!
Box Tops Back to School Drawing Flier and Product List
Bus Routes for 2016-17
Supply List by Grade
SCES ~ expecting more and achieving more...