Dates To Remember
Dates to Remember
Free Wi-Fi Access in the Spring City Area
- Spring City Elementary School Parking Lot
- Audrey Pack Memorial Library
- The Depot - WiFi Zone - Courtesy of THE PACK - 24/7
- Spring City Town Hall - Thanks to the town of Spring City and Spring City Cable.
- Dayton Library - Thanks to the Dayton Library for helping the students of Rhea County. CARES ACT GRANT.
- Grandview Community Center - Thanks to local elected officials and Spring City Cable who applied for and received a state grant.
Chromebook Permission Forms and Insurance
Dear Spring City Elementary Parents and Community,
My name is Ms. M Taliaferro. I am currently a teacher and Donorschoose.org teacher advocate for SCES. Our goal for this school year is to help teachers unlock funding opportunities to meet the needs of their students. This will help our school reach our ultimate goal to bring more materials and resources to our students.
I am excited to bring my experience with Donorschoose to you and this area. If you are interested in helping fund a teacher or classroom please follow the simples steps listed below.
- Go to donorschoose.org
- Enter teachers name/Spring City, TN
- Hit search (this will bring up a list of schools)
- Click on Spring City Elementary (this will give you a list of projects currently needing funding for our school.)
- Click on the project you would like to donate to and enter an amount.
Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated. Some teachers currently have projects listed.
If any links leave the Rhea County Schools' site, the following disclaimer will apply: These linked sites are provided to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the site by the district. Linked sites are not under the control of the district, and Rhea County Schools are not responsible for the contents, changes, or updates of such sites.
The Rhea County School District is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact our district office. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.